Bus Mechanic Pre-Employment Training
This Pre-Employment Training is a two day online course to prepare you with skills and knowledge for a bus mechanic role. Enrolment on this course will guarantee an interview with Arriva.
Arriva are seeking bus mechanics in the following locations: Grays , Croydon , Palmers Green , Barking , Enfield , Dartford , Ash Grove and Clapton.
The job role will involve:
- Carrying out servicing and repairs to Arriva and DVSA standards.
- Continuous improvement of vehicle standards
- MOT preparation
- Vehicle fault diagnosis and ensuring reliability and maintenance is kept to Arriva Standards (Higher than DVSA)
- Shift Work
Requirements for this course include:
- Engineering Level 3 NVQ
- Can work safely and unsupervised to pre-set standards and guidelines
- A PCV license
- Electrical Knowledge
- Inspection of vehicles for the scheduled maintenance (training can be provided) with IRTEC accreditation favourable
Sign up for this course today
Useful documents and resources