High Trees Community Development Trust’s Annual General Meeting Thursday, 28th November 2013, 6 pm to 9 pm
On behalf of the Trustees and Staff at High Trees Community Development Trust I am delighted to invite you to our Annual General Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting is your opportunity to:
- Celebrate High Trees’ achievements over the past year
- Hear from Chuka Umunna our Patron
- Hear from & meet the people who use our services
- Meet our funders & partners
- Hear about exciting plans for the future
- Find out more about the services and support High Trees offers
The Annual General Meeting is also the time for High Trees CDT to conduct a number of items of business including adoption of our audited accounts and appointment of auditors. We are looking for new trustees to join us that have skills in business development, surveying, communications. We are always interested in encouraging new trustees to come forward so that we have as wide a representation as possible from our communities on our Board.
You will also enjoy a light buffet and a raffle to raise funds for outings & activities for our users.
We look forward to seeing you.
For more information please contact:
High Trees Community Development Trust
St Martins Learning Centre
220 Upper Tulse Hill
London SW2 2NS