Thank you for your interest in studying with High Trees!
Whether you are studying to discover your potential, gain essential skills, increase your confidence, access further training, improve your career prospects or gain qualifications, you are in the right place.
Our offer of accredited and non-accredited courses range from basic skills that can help with employment or build skills for everyday life to specialised accredited courses that can provide routes into new areas (such as housing, community action or education).
We recognise that many learners have previously had little or negative experiences of education and training so we aim to offer all of our courses in a supportive environment and to provide you with the best guidance about opportunities for volunteering, accessing further or higher education and training.
We are excited to open our doors on the 26th of August for a new enrolment term! You can enrol with us from the 26th of August to the 11th of September from 10 am to 3 pm.
You can find all our Autumn timetables here.
Please note, that to comply with government and health and safety guidelines, we can only allow in a small amount of learners at the time. In order to keep you safe, you need to book a slot to enrol with us.
If you unable to do so, please text or call 07377232347 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a slot on your preferred day and time.
Please find the list of courses available in: On line courses for all, On line courses for Parents and Carers of children under 5 and On line courses for Lambeth Tenants.
If you are interested in a course that is not on the list, please send an enquiry by completing this form.
OUR COVID-19 response:
In line with Government guidelines High Trees are ow able to offer our services from August 2020 onward.
In order for everyone to feel comfortable and safe during these uncertain and uncharted times we wanted to make you aware of what measures we have put in place to protect, as best we can, anyone accessing our buildings:
- Socially distanced activity areas clearly marked.
- A maximum of 15 participants per activity plus activity leaders (up to a maximum of 4).
- Only individuals who have registered can access services.
- Rigorous and regular cleaning regimes.
- Staggered start and end times of different services to minimise contact.
- Coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided in individual sachets.
- Provision of hand sanitiser throughout the common use areas.
- Hygiene levels must be maintained, and everyone on site will be required to wash their hands on entry and exit from the building as well as frequent hand-washing throughout their time with us.
- Restricted access to the building – only registered users; registered volunteers; staff will be allowed on site.
- At least one member of staff will be a designated First Aider.
For your own safety and that of our staff and volunteers, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- If you have worn a mask whilst travelling to the centre they will be asked to put them in a sealed bag provided by High Trees (marking it with their name) before entering the main body of the building – it can then be collected as you exit and we can provide you a disposable one if you wish so.
- You will not be able to sore food in the fridge or to use the microwave to heat up your food.
- On entry to the building everyone will be asked to wash their hands applying the 20 second rule or use hand sanitiser.
- Individuals must always maintain a 2m distance from each other.
- If you wish to see our updated COVID-19 risk assessment, please ask a member of staff.
- If any of your household are displaying any of the following symptoms you must not attend High Trees; temperature; dry cough; loss of taste and/or smell
- If you are displaying any of the above symptoms you must not attend site – please inform the team at High Trees by calling 0208 671 3132 or email email@example.com
- Should you become ill when on site, and you are well enough, we will ask you to make you way home immediately. If you are extremely unwell you will be isolated and either request you to call a friend or family member to collect you or if necessary an ambulance will be called. We would ask you and your household to undertake a Covid-19 test; should you or your household members receive a positive test NHS Track & Trace will contact you and will advise you accordingly. Please inform the High Trees team of the test results by calling them on 0208 671 3132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For interactive and new content and information, do not forget to check out our: