High Trees is a member of Lambeth Hubs, a partnership of 5 community anchor charities in Lambeth that provide place based provision in our local areas. We collaborate to strengthen our reach and practice, working towards our shared vision of achieving a more equal, inclusive and thriving Lambeth.
We have recently launched a resource library with templates, checklists and guides for organisations running community buildings and are now working to both expand these free resources and to offer free mentoring and capacity building for local organisations .
This 5 minute survey is a chance to tell us which resources you would like us to produce next and whether you would like up to 5 days free support, which could be spent on:
- A review of your building policies or staffing policies
- The creation of new policies
- Development of a Theory of Change
- Impact management framework for your organisation
- Review of your mission and vision
- A strategic planning review